Connecting You to the Financial Markets
FXMARKER is a financial service provider that gives clients direct access to the interbank arena, allowing them to trade a variety of financial products, including Forex, Indices and Commodities. FXMARKER strives to be one of the most respected firms in the industry by providing advanced technology, a diversity of tradable products and the highest level of customer service.
FXMARKER is a privately held global company that offers its services to traders in a number of languages including Portuguese, Turkish, Spanish and English. The company was established by veteran professionals from the banking industry, all of which have over 10 years of experience in the field of Foreign exchange and other financial products.
As a reliable and trusted company that constantly offers catered solutions to individual and institutional traders, we put the utmost emphasis on maintaining a high level of service. Apart from our dynamic platforms, including our web-based solution and a mobile platform ideal for traders on the go, FXMARKER offers an assortment of tools for all levels of traders.
Furthermore, we constantly strive to be known as a market leader through a strong focus on customer service and we view trust as one of our biggest values. Our clients can enjoy instant personal and professional support whenever needed along with individual learning programs catered for beginner traders.
Quality of Service
Apart from providing direct access to the financial markets via our online platforms, we also understand that there is no substitute for personal service. FXMARKER offers unique 1-on-1 training to new traders just entering the market and constant live support through chat, telephone or email. Furthermore for clients that require specific trading conditions, we have personal account representatives that can tailor a package that will suit your every need. Whatever assistance you need to trade, you'll find it here at FXMARKER.
For further information about our services including exact trading conditions, please contact us.
Remote Technical Assistance
Remote Assistance allows our support team to connect to your computer over the Internet, view your computer screen, and use their keyboard and mouse to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
Choose your operating system:
- 1 Click the "Connect" button. Connect
- 2 Press “Run” in the pop up window.
- 3 Press “Run” in the second pop up window.
- 4 Contact us at +352-2786-0286 and provide our representative with the ID number which is displayed in the “Remote Support” window.
- 1 Click the “Connect” button. Connect
- 2 Download the TeamViewerQS.exe file.
- 3 Click the TeamViewerQS Icon.
- 4 Click the TeamViewerQS.app Icon
- 5 Press the "Open" button.
- 6 Contact us at +352-2786-0286 and provide our representative the ID and password, displayed in the “TeamViewer Quick Support” window.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows XP (with Sp3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6 (aka "snow Leopard") or newer
- Internet Explorer 11 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox v12 or newer
- Google Chrome v23.X or newer
- Safari 4 or newer
Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz (Single Core)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Screen resolution: 1024x768
Broadband Internet access and hardware
Java, Silverlight, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader required to run features and trading tools
Processor Speed: 2 GHz (Dual Core) or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher memory
Screen resolution: 1280x1024 or higher resolution
High-speed Internet access
- Samsung Galaxy S1, S2, S3, S3 Mini, Note
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- Motorola Droid
- Sony Xperia
- iPad 2, iPad 3
- Galaxy Tab
Required Operating Systems:
- Android OS version 4x or higher
- Apple iOS 7 or higher version
- Android Browser
- Safari for iOS
- Mobile Trading Platform does not support 100% of the features offered in Web Trading Station or FXnet Trading Platform desktop based application, and supported features may vary depending on device type and Mobile operating system.
Mobile Trading Platform device support is based primarily on operating system version. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to use the Mobile
application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
Mobile Trading Platform does not individually certify carrier / model / OS combinations. If device is considered as supported based on the requirements above and there is a
compatibility problem, we will investigate the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.
How to use Mobile Trading Platform:
Go to trader.fxmarker.com from your smart phone or tablet and use your login details to start trading.
*Mobile devices that are not supported (such as BlackBerry) will be redirected to the current FXMARKER Web Platform.
We look forward to answering any questions you may have. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact us by Mail
Contact us by Phone
Contact us by Post
Customer Support Center
Green Investment House Corp. (FXMARKER)
35 Barrack Road Third Floor
Belize City, Belize.
Payments Administrative Office
Green House Solutions Limited
Suite 3, 2nd floor, Icom House
1/5 Irish Town, Gibraltar.