FXMARKER is the trading name of Green Investment House Ltd. (“FXMARKER”) authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”) under license # IFSC/60/287/TS/16.
FXMARKER offers its clients a variety of financial instruments in the form of contracts for difference (“CFDs”).
The financial instruments offered by FXMARKER are considered as high risk financial instruments and any client should be fully aware of the potential risks involved in trading and investing in such financial instruments prior to any investment they make.
The use of leverage increases the effect of the volatility of the underlying assets quoted in FXMARKER’s financial instruments and may provide the client with relatively high returns in short time but can also result in the quick loss of the entire sum deposited by the client due to minor changes in the price of the underlying asset.
FXMARKER may provide its clients with lessons, training, tutorials, trading strategies and other information about the financial instruments and trading platforms it offers. Such information does not include the entire aspects related to trading the financial instruments offered by FXMARKER and should not be construed in any way as investment advice. FXMARKER makes no warranty regarding the effectiveness, accuracy or efficiency of the information it provides. The Client is ultimately responsible for all actions it makes in its account should be fully aware that FXMARKER does not take any responsibility with respect to the actions and transactions made by the client, whether it was based on the information provided by FXMARKER or not.
Prior to trading the financial instruments offered by FXMARKER, the client should be fully aware that it holds the proper knowledge, experience and available time to trade. The client should further make sure that it fully understands and can fully operate the trading platforms provided by FXMARKER prior to committing any trade or investment. Any erroneous or non-careful use of the trading platform can lead to substantial losses.
Due to the high risk involved in trading the financial instruments offered by FXMARKER the client should never fund its account with capital originated in loans, mortgages and savings or funds designated for day to day expenses, important or emergency needs, medical costs or savings designated for material and important purchases such as education or accommodation. Any client should further make sure that it is financially able to withstand losses of its entire investment funds. FXMARKER does not provide any guarantee or representation with regards to any profits or returns that can be expected from investing or trading the financial instruments it offers.
The client is further warned of the following risks:
1. The prices of the underlying assets which the financial instruments refer to may fluctuate rapidly and over wide ranges and may reflect unforeseeable events or changes in conditions, none of which can be controlled by the client or by FXMARKER.
2. The prices quoted with respect to each underlying asset a financial instrument refers to will be reasonably related to the actual prices of such asset available in the market and are provided to FXMARKER by third parties. FXMARKER makes no warranty, expressed or implied, that the quoted prices represent prevailing market prices.
3. Investing or trading financial instruments on foreign currencies or other foreign assets may entail risks different or even greater to the usual risks of the financial assets in the client's country of residence. When investing in financial instruments denominated in a currency other than that of the state in which you reside, the return may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
4. Information regarding past performance of a financial instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the financial instrument to which the said information refers.
5. FXMARKER may have access to information that is not available to its clients, may have acquired trading positions at prices that are not available to you, and may have interests different from, and even conflicting with, your interests.
6. Orders instructed by the client are being transferred by technical, electrical and communication means such as internet and mobile communication. The client is aware that orders can be delayed and not accepted by FXMARKER due to communication, electrical and technical failures, whether in the client’s, FXMARKER’s or a third party’s systems.
7. Client accepts that in market conditions different from regular, time of processing client orders may increase and orders may be rejected, spread may be widened and limit orders cannot be executed at their exact requested price.
The risk disclosure provided herein cannot and does not include the entire risks related to trading the financial instruments offered by FXMARKER. It is the client’s responsibility to fully understand all related risks involved in trading such instruments and if in doubt, to consult with an independent advisor.
If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.